Thursday 25 March 2010

4ncl

I've mentioned how the various west county teams are doing at the 4ncl in a previous post, but there are a fair few west country players playing for non- west country teams this weekend, who I haven't mentioned. Let me know if I miss anyone from this list, but I believe it's the following people:

Michael Adams, Pride and Prejudice.
Matthew Turner, Barbican.
Peter Poobalasingam, Barbican.
Michael Twyble, Barbican.
Chris Dorrington, Barbican.
Rhys Cummings, Barbican.
Peter Wells, White Rose.
James Cobb, South Wales Dragons.
Ben Edgell, Sambucca Sharks.
Megan Owens, Celtic Tigers.
Tyson Mordue, Braille Chess Association.
Ian Jamieson, Guernsey Mates.
Nigel Mills, Guildford A&DC

I've doubled- checked this list now, and I'm pretty certain I've spotted everyone, although let me know if that's not the case. Anyhow, best of luck to everyone from the South West playing at the 4ncl this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment