Friday 14 May 2010

League/ County Association AGMs

In the near future most, if not all, leagues and county chess asociations will be having AGMs. Here are the ones I'm currently aware of. If I make inaccuracies, or miss any off of this list let me know and I'll update it.

WECU Council Meeting:
This is a private meeting, but I’m mentioning it here to encourage anyone who wishes an issue to be raised at said meeting to contact their WECU Delegates before the 5th June.

Both the North Gloucs. (League) AGM, and the Gloucs. AGM are not confirmed at this stage, but provisionally here are the details:

The North Gloucs. (League) AGM is scheduled for 10th Sept. and to be held at British Energy, Barnwood, Gloucester.

The Gloucs AGM is scheduled for July (specific date not fixed), and to be held at the Stagecoach Inn, Newport, Gloucs.

Wiltshire County Chess Association AGM:
Afraid I missed the boat on informing people about this one- it took place on May 11th.

Bristol League AGM:
Thursday 27th May, Filton Sports & Leisure Centre.
Note: All motions need to be with the League Secretary by May 13th. He can be reached on rwilliams@hanhamchess.co.uk

Somerset County Chess Association AGM:
Mon. 7th June, The Tor Leisure Centre, Glastonbury, starting at 7.30pm. I'm afraid if you're looking to submit a motion you've left it too late now, they needed to have been submitted by 30th April.

Devon County Chess Association AGM:
Friday 11th June. I couldn’t find any more information, but I’ve emailed several people within the DCCA, so hopefully I can come back to this with full details in the near future

Torbay League AGM:
Weds. 16th June, held at Torquay Boys' Grammar School, Torquay, starting at 7pm.

Dorset County Chess Association AGM:
Weds. 2nd June, held at Poole ex- Servicemen’s Club, Southbourne, starting at 7.30pm

Cornwall County Chess Association AGM:
I couldn’t find any information on this, but I’ve emailed several people within the CCCA, so hopefully I can come back to this with full details in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment